[Marketing-Public]New web sites

James Russell marketing-public at mozilla.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:02:09 -0500

I thought that myself; distasteful. Also:

* The page is not a tour, it's really just a couple screenshots.

* The page says "Tab browsing" where Mozilla says "Tabbed browsing" - it
would be nice to be consistent.

* Five tabs of CNN is probably not the greatest example of tabbed
browsing, especially when they all point to stories. Personally, I have
a bookmark group called "startup" that has CNET, MozillaZine, and
Amiga.org, but something with more diverse tabs would be better.