[Marketing-Public]Wall Street Journal Article

Jay Garcia marketing-public at mozilla.org
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:39:56 -0500

On 14.10.03 11:26, Albert Ren wrote:

--- Original Message ---

> Sure would be nice if we could get them to bundle Gecko with this new
> service :)  Alas, I fear they'll give everybody an AOL bundled IE, which
> would just be some sick twisted irony I fear...
>
> Albert

Yes, that would be quite ironic to brand the feature "Netscape" and use
IE for the back-end foundation. Sounds a bit counterproductive to me and
a slap in the face of those NS employees that were terminated and/or
otherwise mis-placed. Maybe over-reacting a bit?

<snipped long article>

--
Jay Garcia Netscape Champion - Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org