[Marketing-Public]testimonials / quotes project

Bart Decrem marketing-public at mozilla.org
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:19:32 -0700

Duane: we need all of the above.  I would love it if the quotes project
also gathered raves from reviews.  Quotes from real users are very
important, especially if they're noteworthy. For instance, I know of a
Senator who's using Mozilla, but unfortunately we're not able to get a
quote or attribute. There are many universities that have large Mozilla
deployments.  Reporters love to use quotes from end users in their
stories.  Other customers do too.

In any event, sounds like at least Daniel and Albert are interested in
helping with this.  Daniel: I agree that we should just get started.  So
why don't you take the lead, set up a simple page and start collecting
testimonials.  Mozdev offers homepages, wikis, and mailing lists - so
that should be all the infrastructuer you need.

Albert: of course it's OK to help out only as time allows.  That's the
whole point of getting a group of people to work together on something
like that.

Bart