[Marketing-Public]testimonials / quotes project

Albert Ren marketing-public at mozilla.org
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 01:32:21 -0400

As a side note, we might want to borrow some strategies from Opera in
this respect.  Their "why opera" page is pretty decent.  We might want
to incorporate certain elements under the "why firebird" and this new
testimonials page.  We could also have a page full of User testimonials,
and then another with quotations from reviewers and other important folk

http://www.opera.com/whyopera/

Albert