[Marketing-Public]testimonials / quotes project

Duane Fahey marketing-public at mozilla.org
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 13:07:22 -0400

I don't think that having testimonials as an "automated" web thingy is
such a good idea.  Let CNet do that kind of thing...

An special e-mail address with one or more people weeding through them
is a much better approach.

Actually, I think that quoting magazine reviews is the best idea for
this anyway.  I just received an e-mail from Apple about Panther, but
there were several quotes about iSight and iChat, all from magazines and
newspapers.  The article by Joel about Firebird carrys much more weight
than any of us saying that "Mozilla Rocks" or something.  Interestingly,
one of the iSight/iChat quotes was from Popular Mechanics...

- Duane