[Marketing-Public]Mozill Brasil (issues about own mozilla.org.br domain and promo graphics)

Caio Begotti marketing-public at mozilla.org
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 18:40:34 -0300

Hi there, my name is Caio and I am a member of Mozilla Brasil Project
(we intend to create a community around Mozilla.org's interests in
portuguese). Maybe Dawn and Bart remember me, I sent some e-mails
about promotional stuff for Mozilla Brasil. Also, thanks to Roger,
who tell me and others about this list.

I and some of us in .br have some doubts about your last message
Bart, the draft and all. We are going to register our domain
mozilla.org.br (Claudio Ferreira is dealing with it) and we are
creating some promo graphics to a international event wich will be
made in next November, in Brazil. We would like to know what problems
we'll need to solve so that we won't get any problems with property
names such you explained greatly in last e-mail. Personally I agreed
with the a big part of it and wanna know if we really can procede
with the domain registering and the promo stuff (based in images
grabbed from Google Image).

We hope to create in time a unified user group to represent
OpenOffice-br and Mozilla-br in the mentioned event so we made this
beta and I'm not sure if it's ok for the Mozilla.org' marketing
group. Check
it at: http://entercaio.sites.uol.com.br/open_office_preview.png

Also, we really wish to know a way so that we could get the lizards
and banners you have mentioned :) lizards are cool, specially giant
ones :)

PS: some notes... we *do not* intend to create any comercial product
or something based in Mozilla creations. We actually are working in
translations/localizations and the creation of a community.

PPS: sorry for my bad english and for my repost, when I have sent
this e-mail in the first time I wasn't subscribed in this list yet.

Thanks in advance for the patience and best regards to you all!

--
Caio Begotti (caio1982)
entercaio@uol.com.br