[Marketing-Public]C'mon People !!

Bart Decrem marketing-public at mozilla.org
Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:50:33 -0700

--------------000900030209020904050603

We're not going to use "Zilla" as a standalone term or create new *zilla
names.  The reason for this is that we have a legal settlement agreement
with Toho, the owners of the Godzilla trademarks, where we specifically
agreed to do so.  "Moz", however, is all ours AFAIK.

Cheers,

Bart

Jay Garcia wrote:

>On 03.10.03 14:43, ralph mellor wrote:

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
We're not going to use "Zilla" as a standalone term or create new
*zilla names.&nbsp; The reason for this is that we have a legal settlement
agreement with Toho, the owners of the Godzilla trademarks, where we
specifically agreed to do so.&nbsp; "Moz", however, is all ours AFAIK.<br>
Cheers,<br>
Bart<br>
Jay Garcia wrote:<br>
        <pre wrap="">And if your post doesn't show up on the archives (see the signature of
this mail for the URL), pls let me know by sending mail to me directly
(<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:bart@mozilla.org">bart@mozilla.org</a>).
        </pre>
      <pre wrap="">
* "... mail to me directly" *
      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Well, "...if your post doesn't show up on the archives", but I get