[Marketing-Public]Repost : Introduction - Hi All

Albert Ren marketing-public at mozilla.org
Sat, 04 Oct 2003 01:51:25 -0400

Craig A. Adams wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I have just joined the marketing list and am looking for ways to help
>out.
>
>I am also the current marketing contact for OpenOffice.org in South
>Africa.
>
>Is there somewhere where I can get information to get up to speed on the
>Mozilla project.
>
>Regards
>
>Craig A. Adams

If you don't know already, mozillazine.org is a great site to keep up
with the current happenings of mozilla.org, and the weblogs are a great
resource too for snooping on your favorite devs :).

As for a brief synopsis of Mozilla and the marketing efforts thus far
(heh), I'm not sure where you could find that...  There's some really
old materials on mozilla.org, but nothing that describes the situation
thus far I don't think...  An upperlevel link from the one ralph sent is
http://wiki.mozdev.org:8080/cgi-bin/mozdev-wiki.pl?MozdevWiki, and is a
bit more general I think (though still geared towards devs)