[Marketing-Public]C'mon People !!

Jay Garcia marketing-public at mozilla.org
Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:36:06 -0500

On 03.10.03 14:43, ralph mellor wrote:

--- Original Message ---

> Jay Garcia wrote:
>
>> Read Bart's mail:
>>

>>>And if your post doesn't show up on the archives (see the signature of
>>>this mail for the URL), pls let me know by sending mail to me directly
>>>(bart@mozilla.org).
>>

>> * "... mail to me directly" *
>
> Well, "...if your post doesn't show up on the archives", but I get
> your point. Sorry.
>
> I had an idea for Mozilla Champions that would make sense if the Zilla
> idea* is adopted. If Zilla is used for a new range of Mozilla products
> (FB, TB etc. become Zilla Surf, Zilla Box or whatever), then perhaps
> Zilla Champions would be Zillions?
>
> *Introduce a friendly Zilla (or 'Zilla) brand that is related to, and
> benefits from promotion of, but is distinct from, the Mozilla brand.
>
> love, ralph

I've been a Netscape Champion since early 1996 and it was an
all-volunteer enterprise. Oh, yah, we got mugs, pens, polo shirts and
stuff. We even got an all-expense paid trip to Mountain View to "meet
the folks", even JWZ with his blue hair. :-D

Now maybe we could actually get royalties ?? ;-)

--
Jay Garcia - Netscape Champion - Mozilla Champion
The UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org