[Marketing-Public]mozilla in the news project

Bart Decrem marketing-public at mozilla.org
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:49:42 -0800

Would anyone like to volunteer to start a news clipping service for
Mozilla in the news?

This would be an RSS feed of Mozilla news stories.  It would start out
as an English-language service but could branch out to other
languages.    The key things are:
1- it needs to be an RSS feed so we can easily syndicate it on
Mozilla.org and elsewhere (I suspect Mozillazine and other sites would
be interested)
2- There needs to be an easy way anyone can submit stories
3- All stories need to be validated before being added to the feed

Bart