[Marketing-Public]help with automating donations page/processing

Bart Decrem marketing-public at mozilla.org
Mon, 08 Dec 2003 20:28:59 -0800

Hi folks,

A few months ago, I asked for some help to automate the way donations to
Mozilla via Paypal are processed.  We could still use help with this.

Here's what's needed:
- automatically send acknowledgement letters to each donor
- during the donation process, ask people if they want to be listed on
our donors page.  If so, automatically add the name of each donors to
the Hall of Fame style page
- update an automated chart or counter that tracks the total amount
donated to the Mozilla Foundation
- add the donation to our log of donors and contributors

Let me know if you'd like to help with this.

Thanks,

Bart

PS: So far, we have raised over $40,000 from approximately 2000
individuals using Paypal - so this is a  powerful fundraising tool!