[Hindsight] OpenCV lua with hindsight

Thota, Madhukar madhukar.thota at LibertyMutual.com
Tue Nov 15 15:16:34 UTC 2016

Hi Trink,

Thanks for your response. After sending the email yesterday, I came across another OpenCV Project which is based of LUA 5.1 (https://github.com/satoren/luaOpenCV). Can you take a look and let me know if project is compatible with luasandbox?

-Madhu

From: Michael Trinkala <mtrinkala at mozilla.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 10:10 AM
To: Madhukar Thota <madhukar.thota at LibertyMutual.com>
Cc: "hindsight at mozilla.org" <hindsight at mozilla.org>
Subject: Re: [Hindsight] OpenCV lua with hindsight

Sadly no, currently the luasandbox only supports Lua 5.1.  LuaJIT support is possible; at one point it existed but was dropped see https://github.com/mozilla-services/lua_sandbox/issues/66.  The core work to update the module system to the current design should only take a couple of days but testing and support is a much bigger time commitment that we couldn't afford.

Trink