[Hindsight] OpenCV lua with hindsight

Michael Trinkala mtrinkala at mozilla.com
Tue Nov 15 15:10:59 UTC 2016

Sadly no, currently the luasandbox only supports Lua 5.1.  LuaJIT support
is possible; at one point it existed but was dropped see
https://github.com/mozilla-services/lua_sandbox/issues/66.  The core work
to update the module system to the current design should only take a couple
of days but testing and support is a much bigger time commitment that we
couldn't afford.

Trink