[Hindsight] No output

Thota, Madhukar madhukar.thota at LibertyMutual.com
Tue Nov 8 14:33:46 UTC 2016

HI Trink,

Looks like something is wrong with my Alpine Docker Image. I created New Docker Image with Ubuntu OS and now I can see the output. I need to dig into my alpine Docker image to see what’s wrong.

-Madhu

From: Michael Trinkala <mtrinkala at mozilla.com>
Date: Monday, November 7, 2016 at 9:49 PM
To: Madhukar Thota <madhukar.thota at LibertyMutual.com>
Cc: "hindsight at mozilla.org" <hindsight at mozilla.org>
Subject: Re: [Hindsight] No output

It seems like the output is not being flushed to disk. When it is running for the first time take a look at output/input/0.log.  I suspect the file size will show 0 until HS is shutdown and the file is closed (or you send more data through).  If you see the file update and HS is still not picking it up that will also be informative. I am not seeing the problem on any of my Linux boxes so I suspect it is Docker related.
Trink