[Hindsight] MultiDecoder

Rob Miller rmiller at mozilla.com
Sat Nov 5 18:25:04 UTC 2016

In Hindsight, all input and decoding takes place in a single Lua sandbox. You modularize your work by using Lua modules, woven together by the Lua code that is in the plugin itself.

In other words yes, it's quite possible to do what you want, but you'd do it all in a single plugin instead of using a MultiDecoder abstraction like you would have with Heka.

-r