[Go Faster] Gofaster to distro ids

Rehan Dalal rdalal at mozilla.com
Wed Jan 24 19:58:39 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I have set up the rules on the test channel (release-sysaddon) as well as
on the actual release channel.

They are currently live on the test channel and pending sign-off (from
relman --- we just ditched the QA signoff requirement in Balrog)

Once QA has verified it works on the test channel, relman can sign off on
the rules and this addon will begin shipping immediately.

Regards,
Rehan