[Go Faster] Gofaster to distro ids

Rehan Dalal rdalal at mozilla.com
Wed Jan 17 18:47:30 UTC 2018

Hi Shilpi,

I believe as per the conversation Mark and Ben had yesterday on IRC, we
should be able to ship via Go Faster (Balrog).

This timeline should be fine, except I will be on PTO on Tuesday Jan 23.
I'm CC'ing Michael Cooper (mythmon) who is now my backup in case it has to
go out on the day that I am out.

Regards,
Rehan