[Go Faster] Intent to unship: Firefox Hotfix

Andrew McKay amckay at mozilla.com
Fri Mar 31 23:58:16 UTC 2017

I didn't hear anything against this, but I did speak to Julien about
the signing of the hotfix. That uses a server that needs to moved with
the end of life of SCL3. Currently Go Faster add-ons only go back to
Firefox 44. A recent hotfix fixed something in a version earlier than
Firefox 44.

How far back do release management want to be able to go in affecting
changes to Firefox?

This ability to go back to earlier releases does not affect the code
in Firefox, but will affect our ability to remove hotfix support from
an AMO and signing of the hotfix.