[Go Faster] ESLint tests enabled on one-off-system-addons

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Thu Mar 30 10:06:31 UTC 2017

I've just enabled automatic test runs for the one-off-system-addons
<https://github.com/mozilla/one-off-system-add-ons> repository.

At the moment the tests only consist of ESLint runs. I've also set it so
that the tests must be green for a PR before it can be merged.

If you need to see the history of test runs, you can do so via the
commits page
<https://github.com/mozilla/one-off-system-add-ons/commits/master>.

The ESLint rules I borrowed mainly from activity stream, and the example
repo, however I'm likely to soon merge them with the mozilla-central
toolkit rules (this is currently blocked pending a little more work on
eslint-plugin-mozilla).

You can run the tests locally using `npm run test` (you'll have to `npm
install` if you haven't already).

Mark.