[Go Faster] L10n for system addons (Page Shot in 54)

Tim Spurway tspurway at mozilla.com
Tue Mar 7 21:29:20 UTC 2017

Here’s an etherpad with some notes we took on l10n and i18n:

https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/as-a11y-l10n

Here’s our tracking bug for implementing l10n:

https://github.com/mozilla/activity-stream/issues/1981

@flod was a big help getting us up and running quickly - I would seek out his advice early and often!