[Go Faster] Firefox Hello 1.1.14 now releasing via the system add-ons channel to 45 users

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Wed Mar 23 14:31:43 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've just been working with Ben Hearsum to push out the Firefox Hello
1.1.14 version to the system add-on channel for update to 45 users.

We're at 10% throttle for the next two days whilst we check stats and
look out for any other potential issues. However, I think its a great
achievement we've got this far.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who's worked
towards this. It feels great to be able to ship out-of-band updates to
users in this way.

Mark.