[Go Faster] shipping quality code faster

Dave Camp dcamp at mozilla.com
Tue Sep 29 18:15:21 UTC 2015

This isn't my project to run, but I have some responsibility here.

I haven't seen a single thread on this list that hasn't devolved into
people questioning whether gofaster should happen.  If I were one of the
people assigned to work on gofaster I would be incredibly demoralized that
I couldn't start a thread on specifics without my work being questioned.

This project is something we're doing.  As Firefox module owner, I'm the
person you need to convince otherwise.  This list is not the right place to
make that case to me.  This list should be used by people trying to make
gofaster succeed.

-dave