[Go Faster] Updating and installing new system add-ons

Dave Townsend dtownsend at mozilla.com
Thu Sep 10 19:51:11 UTC 2015

I think it's likely to depend on the circumstances, does Hello 42.1 fix a
massive vulnerability and do we still have a lot of users running Firefox
42? That might be cause to keep it on the wire. Other cases maybe not. The
way the client code works is flexible and we can choose to do either by
either leaving the rules on the server or removing them.