Correction: 01/08/2016 Full Flash Aries Master - Smoke Test Results - 52/53 tests passed, 1 existing blocker

Adam Alldredge aalldredge at qanalydocs.com
Fri Jan 8 18:49:43 UTC 2016

* 52/53 passing
* 0 reboots
* 0 crashes

Note: We saw an issue where the phone prompted for an update again to the
build we were currently on.  This is still being investigated as it may be
a configuration problem on our local update server instead of the build.
When updating from a previous build, the phone correctly moves to today's
build.
=================================

Smoke Test Failures:

New:

- None reported

Existing:

- https://bugzil.la/1237460 Calendar events cannot start on the day they
were created
  * Fails [6118 <https://moztrap.mozilla.org/manage/case/6118/>]
  ** This issue has been resolved by backout but is not in the current
build.

=================================

Severe Issues:

- https://bugzil.la/1237784 [Aries] Exiting Full Screen in YouTube will not
properly minimize the video in Portrait orientation
- https://bugzil.la/1234568 Websites pinned as a page are missing the
preview in their icons
- https://bugzil.la/1234694 Sound settings reset to default after OTA update
- https://bugzil.la/1234877 Browse URL bar does not collapse when scrolling
the web page, hiding the bottom of the web page
- https://bugzil.la/1232857 Time remaining for battery is incorrect at times
- https://bugzil.la/1232607 " X " and " import all" button can't work
- https://bugzil.la/1229321 [NFC]When using "NFC" to deliver files, the
DUT's interface turns black with the prompt "swipe to share"
- https://bugzil.la/1205809 [System] After updating latest OTA , keyboard
did not automatically show up on SIM Pin Screen
- https://bugzil.la/1228513 Turn on wifi and when it is searching aps, turn
on "Airplane mode", the wifi will be toggled on/off alternately
- https://bugzil.la/1226307 [music] Fast-seeking to the end of the song
skips over a song (goes from track 1 directly to 3)
- https://bugzil.la/1217928 [New Homescreen] Homescreen App order is not
preserved during OTA when moving to the New Home Screen
  *This issue is resolved fixed, but is still occurring on the latest build.
- https://bugzil.la/1220812 After unlocking the device from the lockscreen
there is a long pause until reaching the home screen
- https://bugzil.la/1221482 [Contacts]The upper part of Duplicates found
page cannot be seen, and buttons at Add contact view are unable to work
- https://bugzil.la/1234783 "Learn more" doesn't work normally and
background of home screen will become black
- https://bugzil.la/1235533 Voicemail, FDN and Call Forwarding is not
available if user open call settings via dialer
  *We are unable to reproduce this issue with our US T-Mobile and AT&T SIM
cards.
- https://bugzil.la/1235751 APP interface does not appear after taping home
button
- https://bugzil.la/1235753 [Camera] Enable passcode and enter Camera from
unlock screen, recieve and end a call when video is recording, the video is
recording all the time
- https://bugzil.la/1172163 [Aries][Homescreen][OTA] Uninstalled apps are
added back to the homescreen during an OTA System Update
- https://bugzil.la/1233243 [Aries] Zooming performance is poor and
unresponsive in Camera Preview

=================================

Environmental Variables:
Device: Aries 2.6 [Full Flash]
BuildID: 20160108142141
Gaia: 887a1d7f2ab601fc40b923b4e16e6b9b48fc982e
Gecko: 3f780f4b14acab29b16bc4141a44180a8af9dd08
Gonk: a19052e4389c3ae2d8fc3e7a74a475401baacc56
Version: 46.0a1 (2.6)
Firmware Version: D5803_23.1.A.1.28_NCB.ftf
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Mobile; rv:46.0) Gecko/46.0 Firefox/46.0

Links:

Taskcluster:
https://tools.taskcluster.net/task-inspector/#DIkLKt1JSiy1RCc-MhRXlA/

Daily Smoke Test Logs: