9/25/2015 Full Flash Aries-KK Master Smoke Test Results - 52/53 tests passed, 1 existing blocker, 0 new blocker

Lancy(朱玉兰) yulan.zhu at mgsei.com
Fri Sep 25 07:59:21 UTC 2015

* 52/53 passing(1 failed and 2 skipped)
* 0 reboots
* 0 crashes
* Smoke Test Failures:

New:
- None Reported

Existing:
    1. Bug 1206028 - [Aries KK]][Hackerplace] Hackerplace app is unuseable.
        * https://bugzil.la/1206028
        * It was failing TC-[16424]

      Note: Bug 1207048 - [Browser] A video can't be played, even it has
been loaded completely.
        * https://bugzil.la/1207048
        * The status of this issue is "New", but it cannot be repro on
latest AriesKK v2.5 build, we will try it again in the next build.

Severe Issue:
- https://bugzil.la/1207048 [Browser] A video can't be played, even it has
been loaded completely.
  ** This issue has not been encountered today, we are downgrading it from a
smoketest blocker and investigating it.
- https://bugzil.la/1183033 [B2G] Keyboard doesn't have click sound
- https://bugzil.la/1203603 [Cost Control][Aries] Data Limit and Usage Graph
not displaying accurate results
  ** This issue only occurs after OTA from RC4 and the user has turned on
wi-fi and data in the RC4 FTU
- https://bugzil.la/1204622 crash in strlen | __vfprintf
  ** Reproduce-able crash after completing FTU when going quickly, doesn't
affect testing.
- https://bugzil.la/1204617 [Aries][Bluetooth] does not sends files from
Mobile device to Computer.
  ** This issue only occurs after OTA from RC4.

Skipped Test Case Summary:
     a. Aries doesn't support DSDS, TC 10739 is skipped.
     b. FM Radio doesn't work on AriesKK. TC 2461 is skipped.

*Environmental Variables:
    Device:      Aries-KK 2.5
    Gaia-Rev     4bb17b24620818cbda0ba0c0d69e0ce3f914e1b7
    Gecko-Rev
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/eee4266046984718e4daa99d94ce820f3
fd86d32
    Build-ID      20150925004839