Daily Team Assignments and Status 9/24/2015

Kevin Tucker ktucker at qanalydocs.com
Thu Sep 24 16:57:25 UTC 2015

This is a listing of what each tester is working on today

Daily Team Assignments
Test Area:
Tester
QA Wanted/VerificationsPiWeiJohnTSxean
Daily Bug Triage/QA Wanted/EODJaymeM

Smoke on Aries/FOTA Testing/Exploratory
TestingKevinTVladMartinSAdamAAutomation/Exploratory
TestingMaksym

Testers Out of the Office

General Blocking Issues / Pain Points / General Notes

Smoketest Blockers:

https://bugzil.la/1206028 [Aries KK][Hackerplace] Hackerplace app is
unuseable.

 *Fails[16424 <https://moztrap.mozilla.org/manage/case/16424>]
.**Was resolved fixed but failed our verification.

Device List:

In Use:

Open C - 14

Flame - 33

Tarako - 15

Aries - 5

Retired:

Buri (Hamachi) - 31

Unagi (Turkcell device) - 20

Leo/Otoro (LG device) - 20

Inari (similar to the Ikura) (ZTE device) - 15 (for 1.0.1 testing)

Helix HD (Huaweis) - 3

Ikura - We have 1

Inventory
<https://docs.google.com/a/qanalydocs.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmVngpPB17TLdDBneVlaNDZPQVh3Y3FpbUc3VDdyRUE#gid=1>

Future testing:

Flatfish Tablet – 3

Nexus-4 We have 1

Jayme Mercado is our “Device Flash Master.” Please direct any flash or
technical related questions to him.

Smoke test:

SmoketestDailyLogs (live) <http://bit.ly/1z2I8E7>

Mozilla RIL Build Sanity Check <http://bit.ly/1vUCEKR> (live)

Smoke tests today:

Sanity - Aries KK Master - Complete

Manual Smoke Test -Aries KK Master - In Progress

3.0 Automated Smoke Tests - Flame KK v18D-1 319 MB Gaia-ui Automation
mozilla-central Mozilla RIL Full Flash Build -  In Progress

Special Projects:

N/A

Thank you
Kevin T.