Daily Team Assignments and Status 3/25/2015

Kevin Tucker ktucker at qanalydocs.com
Wed Mar 25 16:47:15 UTC 2015

Link to Today's Action - Team Members
<https://docs.google.com/a/qanalydocs.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmVngpPB17TLdERKS0FaRzBuZXYzSE5PeXNLb0VkS1E#gid=0>
This is a listing of what each tester is working on today

Kirkland
Test Area:
QAWanted/3.0 RTL Accented English Exploratory Testing and Verifications
BroganZ
PiWeiC
YeojinC
JaymeM
QA Wanted/3.0 Exploratory Testing/3.0 Verifications
KevinT
Smoke & Sanity Tests/Exploratory Testing
JoshuaM
MartinS
OliverN
PeterB
DerekH
Testers Out of Office

*General Blocking Issues / Pain Points / General Notes*

None.

*Device List:*

*In Use:*

Open C - We have 14

Flame - We have 35

Tarako -  We have 15

*Retired:*

Buri (Hamachi) - We have 31

Unagi (Turkcell device) - We have 20

Leo/Otoro (LG device) - We have 20

Inari (similar to the Ikura) (ZTE device) - We have 15 (for 1.0.1 testing)

Helix HD (Huaweis) - 3

Ikura - We have 1

Inventory
<https://docs.google.com/a/qanalydocs.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmVngpPB17TLdDBneVlaNDZPQVh3Y3FpbUc3VDdyRUE#gid=1>

*Future testing:*

Flatfish Tablet – 3

Nexus-4 We have 1

Peter Bylenga is our “Device Flash Master.” Please direct any flash or
technical related questions to him.

*Smoke test:*

*SmoketestDailyLogs (live) <http://bit.ly/1sQHZAN>*

*Mozilla RIL Build Sanity Check* <http://bit.ly/1vUCEKR>* (live)*

*Smoke tests today:*

Sanity - Flame (Kitkat)(Master)(319mb)(Full Flash) - Complete.

Reduced Manual Smoke Test - Flame (Kitkat)(Master)(319mb)(Full Flash) -
Complete.

Automated Smoke Test - Flame KK v18D-1 319 MB Gaia-ui Automation
mozilla-central Mozilla RIL Full Flash Build - Complete..

*Special Projects:*
None.

Thank you

Kevin T.