Daily Team Assignments and Status 6/22/15

Jayme Mercado jmercado at qanalydocs.com
Mon Jun 22 17:32:21 UTC 2015

Correction: Removing BroganZ's name from the list.

Daily Team Assignments
Kirkland
Test Area:

QAWanted/Exploratory Testing Flame and Spark/Verifications
JaymeM
JohnT
PiWeiC

QA Wanted/Master Weekly Quality Report

Smoke & Sanity Tests on Flame and Spark/Exploratory Testing Flame and Spark
Adam
OliverN
Nicholas
MartinS