Firefox 67 Release Date now May 21st

Ritu Kothari rkothari at mozilla.com
Wed May 8 18:44:16 UTC 2019

+Firefox Dev <firefox-dev at mozilla.org>

Below is a summarized list of changes to 67, 68 milestones for this week
and next:

   - *Feature Complete milestone* - May 10th (was May 3rd)
   - *Nightly Soft Code Freeze* - May 13th (was May 6th)
   - *First Merge* (m-c -> m-b) - May 13th (was May 6th)
   - *67 RC week start* - May 13th (was May 6th)
   - *Final Merge day* - May 20th (was May 13th)
   - *67 launch* - May 21st (was May 14th)

Links to:

   - 67 Detailed milestones doc
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1feDkXleRXMJJS9lxP_vbyBApIDoEr44KchAZoYHkS54/edit>
   - 68 Detailed milestones doc
   <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jtNuLGugHVgZTKR3NXQGngA_EjzSGxpRBzW-DvNK3EI/edit#gid=798712201>

Relman team is working on updating the release calendar and wiki to reflect
the changes. These should be in sync ~1pm PST.

Thanks!