PSA: mercurial-setup becomes vcs-setup and adds support for git

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at mozilla.com
Tue Aug 21 11:26:27 UTC 2018

Hi.

This is awesome, upgrading and configuring cinnabar had always been a sore point

But I just noticed that it appears to pull from git-cinnabar master branch…

I had to run bootstrap on android yesterday, which upgraded git-cinnabar (requiring a git upgrade)
and had to run it again today. which too requires a git upgrade

git upgrade takes a significant time.

Wouldn’t it be better to follow the release branch instead of master?

JY