landing --enable-nodejs by default shortly: today, Thursday, Aug _16th_

Dan Mosedale dmose at mozilla.org
Thu Aug 16 16:54:02 UTC 2018

It has been pointed out that I made a mistake in my previous
announcements -- today, Thursday, is August 16th, not August 17th.

Sorry about that!

I'm still going to go ahead and land this change shortly, because
doing it now gives us more time before soft-freeze to shake out any
issues that turn up.  I also suspect, given the number of recent
previous announcements, that most folks who want to try and run `mach
bootstrap --no-system-changes` ahead of time are likely to have
already done so.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.platform/nNS961NjbVk
has the most recent announcement, should you need any more details.

Dan