Announcing MozillaBuild 3.1.1 Release

Ryan VanderMeulen rvandermeulen at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 29 01:42:36 UTC 2017

I was seeing regressions on the order of magnitude scale for basic
operations like updating between revisions. i.e. what should have taken
10-15sec taking closer to 5min. And this is on an NVMe SSD. So I guess as
usual, YMMV depending specific work flows. If you haven't noticed any major
issues, then it's probably not a huge deal for now.

-Ryan