Bancontact apps blocked by Firefox

Véronique Hayen hayen_veronique at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 19:31:03 UTC 2017

Hello,

I’ve bought yesterday on the website Lidl.be  ( on pc), when I want to pay, i choose bancontact but the one with smartphone ( you take the smarphone and you scanned the  barcaode on the pc and it’s pay in 2 second) but your Firefox blocked this access  with error.
It’s very annoying because i’ve to do it manuelly with my box and to encode eveything.

Sincerly,

Véronique Hayen

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10