Possible to pass an already opened socket-instance to firefox?

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 13:42:47 UTC 2017

Update ::

Seems some issue at the level of ssh-tunneling itself.

On Machine-1, following works (as already stated) ::
         wget localhost:9001/1.txt

but following does not ::
         wget 1.2.3.4:9001/1.txt

Also, doing netstat -an on Machine-1 shows the following ::

root at proxy:~# netstat -an | grep LISTEN
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:9001          0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:22              0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN
tcp6       0      0 ::1:9001                :::*
LISTEN
tcp6       0      0 :::22                   :::*                    LISTEN

Seems ssh-reverse-tunnelling just allows tunnelling on the
localhost-loopback :(

Investigating ....

--
Regards,