Startup JS debugging (sometimes) possible via Browser Toolbox

J. Ryan Stinnett jryans at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 16:48:41 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 2:18 AM, Panos Astithas <past at mozilla.com> wrote:

> You almost completely resolved the 4-year-old bug 814298, yay! I now
> wonder if this makes it easier to improve mochitest debugging per bug
> 929535.

Thanks for the pointers to these bugs.

Bug 814298 stills needs breakpoint persistence to be fully resolved, but
this will hopefully appear soon in the new debugger UI.

For mochitest debugging (bug 929535), this new flag does seem to be
sufficient to allow the tests to run automatically while still debugging,
so I've just landed a fix there.

- Ryan