[Sheriffs] Sheriff Highlights and Summary in February 2017

Sebastian Hengst aryx at gmx.de
Tue Mar 7 12:27:53 UTC 2017

Mozreview shows the results of Try pushes (if they have been requested)
near the top where also the landing can be requested which makes it less
likely that issues get missed (pushing to Try and not checking the
results is not that rare).

Mozreview is also the only repository to which the person who gets
backed out the most (my subjection impression) pushes to (doesn't mean
the second push will stick).

Inbound is also often used for platform-wide changes which might have
bitrotted between the Try push and the push to inbound.

Sebastian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------