Forgetful Browsing

Sam Foster sfoster at mozilla.com
Wed Jul 29 18:03:51 UTC 2015

Another way to look at it might be as an "undo" for a browsing action. This
has the advantage of being a familiar metaphor. Like when you click some
link that ends up somewhere you don't want in your history or cookie trail.
Or search for something and realize afterwards you should've done that
search in a private window. Maybe this ends up being the same as "move to
private window". What constitutes one step of undo might get complicated
with redirects, but on the face of it this seems a simpler problem to solve
(but maybe it amounts to the same thing?)

/Sam