changing highlight color

Pawel Por porparek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 08:37:21 UTC 2015

When I highlight a block of text using mouse it usually makes a
background color to become dark blue and a text color to become white.
It happens in most cases when a web page has got originally a white
background color.
How can I customize a background color when highlighting a text with
mouse. E.g. I would like it to be yellow.

I'm sending this question to "dev" mailing list because I'm affraid
that I need to modify the source code of a firefox for my needs to
achieve this effect.
If so could you please point me out to the location of a source code
where I should look at.

thanks for information