Living in a Go Faster, post-XUL world

Eric Shepherd (Sheppy) eshepherd at mozilla.com
Fri Jul 17 02:44:27 UTC 2015

Absolutely. There are lots of things that can be parallelized here. Some of the work is obvious, as you point out: redoing basic presentations from XUL to HTML. Figuring out where HTML5 isn't up to the task can be done alongside that work, and we can propose new standards to add the stuff we need to take those next steps.

Sheppy