Living in a Go Faster, post-XUL world

David Rajchenbach-Teller dteller at mozilla.com
Thu Jul 16 20:27:11 UTC 2015

What you're doing is suggesting a subset of a specific plan. That's
great, but that was not my objective with this thread.

My objective is to put together a list of things that we want to ensure.
If they all seem self-speaking to you, all the better.

Cheers,
 David

P.S.: I can clarify "finite" as "finished long, long before we switch to
Servo", if you prefer.