The unsafe plugin notification is not sufficiently informative (leading to frustration)

Mark S caspy77 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 09:25:57 UTC 2015

Agreed. I think this is a very serious problem.

I will point out that Adobe has updated Flash such that installing an
update untrips our click-to-play warning.  This is good for us, but bad
that it could happen again next week.

If we're going to break our users' experience and raise their blood
pressures, let's at least have them divert their anger in the right
direction.

Also, Adobe has not yet updated the release notes page so I have no idea if
they've fixed *both* 0-day exploits. (If not, then we need to raise the
alarm, again.)