Revisiting how we build Firefox

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Mon Jul 13 14:46:38 UTC 2015

I'd like to draw everybody's attention to a blog post that Enn just
wrote, where he does some comparisons / analysis of XUL flexbox and CSS
flexbox performance.

https://enndeakin.wordpress.com/2015/07/13/comparing-flexible-box-layouts/

Some pretty interesting numbers in there.

I think running these kinds of light-weight experiments *while* we plan
is how we should proceed, in order to validate (or refute) our assumptions.