Three Pillars

Bryan Price bytehead at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 19:27:05 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 12:47 PM, L4L <lv2lrn4lf at gmail.com> wrote:

> Firefox need more contribute, not complainers, or people telling them what
> they should focus their effort toward.

Hopefully, I am looked as a contributor, not a complainer.  I run the
Nightly as my regular driver, and have for years. I have reported bugs,
even participated in a bug quash day or two.  I think I was one of those
that did complain about the decision about dropping 64-bit Nightlies, and
probably a few other things as well.  But if I as a *user* can't at least
have my concerns listened to, then it really does not sound too terribly
well for the future of Firefox, let alone Mozilla.