Firefox Lite

xunxun xunxun1982 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 04:06:15 UTC 2015

I know it now, but I am not familiar with some modules in the past, so
I wrongly removed some code.

Firefox version number is increasing fast, and I have no much time to track
the new development, so I only did it depending on my feelings.

I hope I will make a firefox 4x lite edition patches then if I have time,
and if someone has some ideas, please send an email to me.

--
Best Regards,
xunxun