Three Pillars

Mike Taylor miket at mozilla.com
Wed Jul 8 22:31:06 UTC 2015

On 7/8/15 16:48, Gijs Kruitbosch wrote:
> On 08/07/2015 17:49, Evan Langlois wrote:
>> When I report URLs that don't work (and sometimes even WHY they don't
>> work), I get no feedback and the site still fails 3 or 4 revisions later.
>
> Well, that's sucky. Sorry. Where are you reporting these? I looked for
> your bugzilla profile (
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/user_profile?login=uudruid74%40gmail.com )
> but that doesn't seem to have reported any bugs. Are you using
> input.mozilla.org ? webcompat.com ? Something else?

Yes, to second Gijs, that's not great.

If you do file them in Bugzilla, please cc or needinfo? :miketaylr (and
feel free to cc me on the compat bugs you've already reported). It's
possible that bugs fall through the cracks, unfortunately.

Otherwise, please report compatibility issues at webcompat.com and the
webcompat team will get notified.

--
Mike Taylor