Attach selected content to a pane

Sławomir Lach slawek at lach.art.pl
Wed Jul 8 11:58:36 UTC 2015

Many sites contains videos connected to text. To save time, I would
like to read text watching the video, but that's impossible, because I
must scrool. Metisse many years ago allows to do many things with
window and my idea is about to allow to render selected content in top
pane.

How it would work? User would select contet(for example video), click
on right mouse button and select "view in top pane". Content displayed
in top pane would be connected to current tab by default, but user
could select to display it globally.

Thanks.