Intent to ship: vertical text support (CSS writing-mode and related properties)

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 10:30:36 UTC 2015

On 1/7/15 11:21, Robert O'Callahan wrote:
> So tables and flexbox will be fixed in 41 too?

Both of them are "largely working" in 41 at this point; I believe
they're usable for most common use-cases. For tables, the main
limitation is that <caption> is not yet placed correctly; that should
follow in 42 (or possibly 41 if we decide it's upliftable). dholbert
knows the status of flexbox better than I do.

JK