Using a Pac File to redirect https requests.

Patrick McManus pmcmanus at mozilla.com
Wed Jul 2 14:55:03 UTC 2014

you can use a PAC file to route all http and https generated by gecko.
https will of course be tunneled through the proxy using CONNECT because it
needs to be end to end for appropriate security.

e.g.

function FindProxyForURL(url, host) {
return "PROXY localhost:2443;"
}

dev-tech-network is probably the right place to followup to get the right
visibility - you should supply the pac file there.