Getting rid of popup windows for good

Albert Juhé Lluveras aljullu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 13:40:40 UTC 2014

And what about an option like the one used in alert boxes saying "Prevent
this site from opening more popups" after the second one is opened? Maybe
as a bar below the popup toolbar or the main window toolbar.

This would make very easy to black-list sites that only use popups to
display advertisements.