Getting rid of popup windows for good

Ehsan Akhgari ehsan.akhgari at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:45:21 UTC 2014

I would totally believe that there might be newer tricks that our popup
blocker code cannot protect against.  In that case, you should file bugs
pointing to the websites that use those tricks so that we can fix our popup
blocker code.  We don't need to kill all popup windows in order to achieve
that.

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 5:37 PM, Jared Wein <jaws at mozilla.com> wrote:

> [...]

Ehsan